Computers, WiFi & Printing
All patrons, regardless of age or ability, will have access to the library’s public access computers.
No food or drinks are allowed near the library’s computers.
The Library has computers with high-speed Internet access and Microsoft Office for use by the public.
FDPL cardholders should use their library card to log in to the computers. To sign in, enter your entire library card number, without spaces. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of your card number.
Individuals without an FDPL library card (or patrons who have forgotten their card) may ask for a day pass at the Check Out Desk after presenting a photo ID.
Individuals may use the computers for no more than two (2) hours per day. Exceptions may be made for students taking exams or participating in online educational courses or for individuals completing application forms/tax forms/etc.
Fees for printing are:
|per page for B&W
|per page for Color
The library also offers ePrinting from any mobile device, laptop, or home computer to the FDPL printer.
For Children (thru 6th Grade):
The Library has 4 AWE computer play stations in the Children’s Department, and 2 AWE play stations near the adult computers, with educational games. These computers do NOT have internet access.
- Computer play stations in the Children’s Department are for use by children only.
- Printing is not available from the computer play stations.
- Children 10 and under must be attended by an adult while they are using any computer in the library.
- Children may use a computer play station for no more than 30 minutes per day.
- Computers automatically shut down 15 minutes before the library closes for the day.